Search Engine Optimisation Workshop 8th March 2018
The next web training courses coming up include a workshop on Search Engine Optimisation, increasing unique visitors to your website and getting the right keywords and links to all the pages on your site. Cost per person is €60. It will be held in our office in Delgany on 8th March 2018 from 10am to 12. You can email Sheena at: email@example.comTo book web training courses call us at 01 2876689 of email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting search engine traffic your website and using Google products
These web training courses can be booked by one person or up to a group of 5 people. Total cost is €200 per person. The course has 2 parts (as listed below) each part is 2 hours and can be booked over 2 days or once a week for 2 weeks.
To book for training course call us at 01 2876689 of email us at: email@example.com.
To book WordPress training call us at 01 2876689 of email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is WordPress
WordPress is a way of getting information up on web. It was first set up for blogs and is a powerful content management system, it is now used by millions of people around the world in setting up web sites
Why is it so useful and success
- WordPress.com and WordPress.org is open source software – it is free.
- Wordpress.org can be uploaded to the web site server, this means you can control every element of the site.
- If you get a Web designer or web developer to upload software to your server they can then add in extra software to site your business needs.
- You can build extremely attractive creative sites with WordPress.org
- It has a very effective search engine optimisation element to it and preforms well with search engines
- It is easy to use and can be updated and changed to grow with your Business.
How do I get WordPress software?
I. It is best to book your domain name and cloud hosting with a server yourself and make sure that it supports WordPress. Lethost.ie is an Irish company that supports WordPress and they have a very helpful support team.
2. We will upload the software to your site during the course if you have completed the above point.
3. The course will also cover: Setting up pages, adding copy, images, keywords, links and videos